Here are a few things we know already for sure from trusted sources about the Fujifilm X-T5:
- X-T5 will not have a stacked 26MP (no X-T5S planed)
- X-T5 will feature the 40MP sensor
- X-T5 won’t have any battery grip option at all
- X-T5 will NOT be announced on September 8 along with the X-H2
Today we have another information, coming from a new source (thanks).
In my chat with the source I evaluated the information good enough to be shared today (I am rumor site at the end of the day), but I will work on getting it confirmed by trusted sources.
According to the new source, the Fujifilm X-T5 will be announced in 2022.
This comes unexpected for 84% of us (as this survey shows), and, if confirmed, congratulations to the 16% of you who got it right!
Now I will work on:
- get the rumor confirmed by trusted sources
- if confirmed, find out the announcement date (or at least the month)
- work on the X-T5 specs (in addition to the ones we already leaked here and also here)
When time has come, you’ll learn a lot more about the Fujifilm X-T5!
And if anyone out there has something to share about the Fujifilm X-T5 and wants to put the Fujifilm community on fire like never before, feel free to contact me at email@example.com or via PM on any of our social media.
100% Fuji Colors Power
Rumors and Discussions