Here on FujiRumors we recently told you that the Fujifilm X-H2 will not come in 2019.
We have looked back at Fujifilm camera replacement history from 2011 to 2018, and the collected data suggest that the Fujifilm X-H2 could be out in first half of 2020, but that’s not a rumor, only a speculation at this point.
With that said, the buzz around the Fujifilm X-H2 is big here in the comments of FujiRumors, and one of the strong debating points is if the Fuji X-H2 should have a flippy screen like the Fujifilm X-T100 or a 3 way tilt screen like the Fujifilm X-T3.
And since the Fuji X-H2 is still pretty far away, it might be a good idea to tell Fujifilm what which screen we prefer, and they might listen to us and deliver what FujiRumors readers desire most.
Now, both screen-philosophies have it’s strenghts and weaknesses:
Flippy screen of X-T100:
- MAIN PRO: good for vloggers, since they can see themselves while filming. Tilted up and down, LCD is still centered to the camera
- MAIN CON: tilts in the wrong direction and is not centered to the camera, when camera is used in portrait mode
3 Way Tilt screen of X-T3:
- MAIN PRO: the 3 way tilt screen is more photography friendly when the camera is used portrait mode. Always centered to the camera
- MAIN CON: You have to use an external monitor (or camera remote app), if you want to see yourself while recording a video or taking selfies
Swivel screen of GH5:
- MAIN PRO: When camera is not in use, you can reverse the screen against the body for protection
- MAIN CON: When tilted in any direction, the screen is never centered to the camera
So tell us, which one would you prefer on your Fujifilm X-H2? Feel free to vote the poll down below.