Top 10 Differences Between Fujifilm GFX100S and GFX100 plus Complete Specs Comparison
Here is the complete specs comparison between the Fujifilm GFX100S, the GFX100 and the GFX50S.
You can see the comparison down below.
Here are the top 10 differences:
- GFX100S uses NP-W235 battery of X-T4 instead of TP-125
- GFX100S has slightly higher burst rate (16 fps instead of 15 fps)
- GFX100S has lower res EVF and is not removable
- GFX100S has no battery grip option
- GFX100S has 0.5 stops better IBIS than GFX100
- GFX100S has shoots 14 bit RAW and GFX100 16 bit
- GFX100S is substantially cheaper ($5,999 vs $9,999)
- GFX100S has better battery life with 1 single battery (465 shots instead of 400 shots)
- GFX100S is substantially smaller
- GFX100S has nostalgic negative film simulation and GFX100 not (or not yet)
Well done, Fujifilm!
- Fujifilm GFX100S*: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- Fujinon GF80mmF1.7*: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
* coming soon
All the goodness will drop on January 27 at 8AM New York time.
Follow FujiRumors on Patreon, Facebook, Instagram, RSS-feed, Youtube, Flipboard and Twitter