Well, I actually gave this for granted, that I did not even ask any of my sources about it.
But somehow I noticed that the comments were on fire lately, wondering if the Fujifilm X-S10 would have an X-Trans or a Bayer sensor.
Well guys, I have told you that the Fujifilm X-S10 will be a “mid-range” camera, and as all Fujifilm mid-range cameras, it will have an X-Trans sensor.
- see here – Fujifilm BAYER vs X-TRANS Blind Test: 88% of Preferences Go To…
- read here – Fujifilm X-Trans Vs. Bayer: Pros and Cons of Going Bayer or Sticking with X-Trans Sensor
Down below the Fujifilm X-S10 rumor summary:
- Fujifilm X-S10 will have a 26 MP X-Trans sensor
- Fujifilm X-S10: Fuji’s First Mid-Range Camera with a Deep Grip
- Fujifilm X-S10 to cost around $999
- Fujifilm X-S10 Coming with X-T4 alike Selfie Screen
- Fujifilm X-S10 Coming with NP-W126S Battery
- Fujifilm X-S10 Will be SLR Styled (not Rangefinder)
- Fujifilm X-S10 Coming October 15
- Fujifilm X-S10: Fuji’s First APS-C Mid-Range MILC camera With IBIS
Join our brand new Fujifilm X-S10 facebook group.
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S10 Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages