*** Fujiflm GFX 100 Live Blog Announcement at 02:00 AM New York Time ***
Godox AD200 Pro
Actually it is shipping since a few days now, and it is already marked as top seller, but so far its release has basically passed unnoticed… but not here on FujiRumors ;).
- 1 x Speedlight, 1 x Bare Bulb Flash Head
- 1 x Lithium Battery, 1 x Charger
- Built-In Wireless X System Receiver
- HSS: 1/8000 sec, Battery: 500 FP Flashes
- Optional X1 Wireless TTL Transmitter
- Supports Nikon, Canon, Sony TTL
- Supports Olympus, FUJIFILM TTL
- Flash Exposure Compensation
- TTL, Manual, and Stroboscopic Modes
- Firmware USB Updates, 1 x Carry Case
Adorama sells the Flashpoint eVOLV 200 Pro branded version.
Profoto A1 vs Godox V1
Given pricing and performance, it looks like the only real reason to buy the Profoto, is if you already bought into the Profoto system.
On the long run, though, I don’t think Profoto can compete with gear that costs 4 times the Godox pricing, since the higher price is not justified by a better performance and not even build quality.
Profoto has a terrific competitor now, and they will have to substantially lower their prices, or customers will run to Godox.
Here are Robert’s findings: