Godox released a firmware update ver. 1.2 for the Godox V860IIF.
- Compatible with Godox wireless PENTAX X system
Godox V860IIF: BHphoto, Adorama, AmazonUS
Godox XProF: BHphoto, Adorama, AmazonUS
Godox X1T-F controller: BHphoto, Adorama, AmazonUS
Godox TT350F: Adorama, AmazonUS
Godox TT685F: BHphoto, Adorama, AmazonUS
Godox AD200: BHphoto, Adorama, AmazonUS
Why I Sold the Godox TT350F and Which Flashes I do Recommend
guest post by Alexandru A. – contact me at email@example.com if you would like to contribute with guest posts
First off all I apologize for the boredom of this article. I wanted to do videos, comparisons, tests, photos, etc. but it is full season, I have 2 children, a day job and no time on my hands.
I jumped to the mirrorless realm from Nikon and I am glad I did. After I sold all my Nikon gear all I was left were my 3 Nikon flashes SB600 SB700 and SB800. For a period I continued to use them with the Fuji system but this had limitations. I shoot events and I like to have one flash on camera and at least 2 off camera. I have 2 X-T2 bodies so the numbers did not add up.
Mixed Flash News
- Nissin i400 pre-order available at BHphoto
- x-man – Godox EC-200
- petapixel – Godox Demystified: A Complete Guide to X Series Flash Gear
- dpreview – Using four Godox EC-200 extension heads as a quad-flash for beauty and close-up lighting
- Robert Hall Photography Youtube – Godox Studio Strobe Comparison – Studio Lighting Review
- Nathan Elson Youtube – Vanity Fair Style Lighting – 3 Light Setup and Behind the Scenes
- Dylan Goldby Youtube – Travel Portrait Lighting: Tattoos of Asia
- Omar Gonzalez Photography Youtube – Fuji XT2 Fitness Portrait Shoot with Cheap Manual Speedlights
- Omar Gonzalez Photography Youtube – FUJI XT2 Shoot using Natural Light vs High Speed Sync on the Flashpoint Xplor 600
- profoto – Profoto Air: creating light for every occasion TTL and HSS for Fujifilm