You might remember the Duclos Veydra Mini Cinema Primes for Fujifilm X-Mount, launched back in 2017.
Well, Veydra went out of business in 2019, but out of that came the birth of the Meike cinema lenses. The Meike cinema primes have:
- improved coating
- improved optical and mechanical quality
- significant increase in production quantity which lowered the cost of the lenses over the Veydra version
- all cinema primes have a 77mm front thread and 80mm front diameter
- they all have the same size and aproximately the same weight
- these are dedicated true cinema lenses
The Meike cinema lenses are available for Fujifilm X mount a in:
They all cover Fujifilm X series cameras in super35 2K and 4K video recording modes.
Some of the Meike Cinema lenses can be found at AmazonUS here, BHphoto here and Adorama here and all of them at revarcine.com, official US distributor for Meike Cinema Primes.