You might remember the Duclos Veydra Mini Cinema Primes for Fujifilm X-Mount, launched back in 2017.
Well, Veydra went out of business in 2019, but out of that came the birth of the Meike cinema lenses. The Meike cinema primes have:
- improved coating
- improved optical and mechanical quality
- significant increase in production quantity which lowered the cost of the lenses over the Veydra version
- all cinema primes have a 77mm front thread and 80mm front diameter
- they all have the same size and aproximately the same weight
- these are dedicated true cinema lenses
The Meike cinema lenses are available for Fujifilm X mount a in:
- Meike 25mm T2.2: AmazonUS / BHphoto
- Meike 35mm T2.2: AmazonUS / BHphoto
- Meike 50mm T2.2: AmazonUS / Adorama
- Meike 65mm T2.2
- Meike 85mm T2.2
They all cover Fujifilm X series cameras in super35 2K and 4K video recording modes.