According to a new anonymous source (that uses a nickname, thanks for that), Fujifilm is going to soon announce a new lens roadmap.
TO THE SOURCE: if you want, we can have a more direct and confidential talk via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Would be great if we could. Otherwise no problem, thanks a lot already for the help today and for using a nickname, which helps me a lot already.
As you know, a top Japanese Fujifilm manager said there will be 4 new Fujinon X mount lenses within February 2021, and FujiRumors has already shared them all for you.
- Fujinon XF 50mm f/1.0 (already announced)
- Fujinon XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6
- Fujinon XF 27mm f/2.8
- Fujinon XF 10-24mm f/4
It’s unclear if there will be an update also for the G mount lens roadmap. But we have leaked Fujifilm’s internal long term G mount roadmap already.
- see here – Fujifilm GFX Secret Roadmap: What We Got, What Changed and What is Still Missing
Besides the already pre-announced Fujinon GF80mm f/1.7, here are the top 2 candidates to enter the G mount lens roadmap next:
- Fujinon GF 20-36mm F3.5-4.5
- Fujinon GF 21mm F4 Tilt Shift (the most voted option in the official Fujifilm survey)
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S10 User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages