Fujifilm GFX100 Support
The Iridient Developer 3.3.7 update for macOS has been released. In case you missed it, Iridient X Transformer added Fujifilm GFX100 support a few days ago.
This release includes:
- Support for the GFX 100
- All new “Iridient Standard v2” camera profiles matching the DCP (DNG camera profiles) now the default in X-Transformer. These are now the defaults for most all cameras though Iridient Developer specific ICC camera profiles remain available as well.
- Support added for new license file based registration system for Iridient’s new web store provider (Paddle.com). Iridient’s prior e-commerce provider (eSellerate) shut down as of June, 2019.
- Iridient Developer is now notarized by Apple for their Gatekeeper security enhancements introduced in macOS 10.14.5 and upcoming 10.15 (Catalina).
SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro9
SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro9 Ver.9.0.12 added Fujifilm GFX100 support.
Improvements and New Camera Support:
- [Fixed] [Windows] Application is forced to quit at the start of batch development when hiding the “Batch development status” button on the toolbar
- [Fixed] Other small fixes
- [NEW] Fujifilm GFX100 (*1)
- [NEW] Sony DSC-RX0M2
*1 “FILM SIMULATION” is supported and an available film simulation can be selected
Download link at silkypix.us
The GFX Community