The inevitable will happen: the Fujifilm X-T4 will ship within March, and this means that the time of dedicated Fujifilm X-T3 roundups will soon be over, and the X-T3 content will be moved to the general camera roundups.
But we are not yet there.
So, it’s still a beast of a camera, that will soon get even better, thanks to this firmware update.
Hence, here we have one more glorious Fujifilm X-T3 roundup for you.
The Fujifilm X-T4 will have a serious challenge: improve what is already very, very good. Let’s see if it will stand up to this task.
Don’t forget also…
- Join our User Groups: Fujifilm X-T, GFX, X-H, X-Pro, X-E and X100 line
- Best Facebook Pages: Fujifilm X-T, Fujifilm X-H and Fujifilm GFX
Raggie shared his X-T3 and Sony A7III images in a blind test. The results? In the comments people do not really see a difference and give mixed voting. Speaks volumes for Fujifilm X-T3 ;).
Tony Northrup reviews the Sony A6600 and compares it to the Fujifilm X-T3
- Sony A6600 is the most functional APS-C camera
- Sony has excellent eye autofocus
- Sony A6600 has IBIS, but X-T3 has 4K 60p
- no selfie screen on X-T3
- Sony has worse controls
- Fuji cameras are more fun to use
- Fuji has worse battery
- only X-H1 has IBIS, but that one has also worse AF than X-T3
- X-T3 has dual card slot, but in the Sony world, only full frame has dual SD cards
The Slanted Lens published their Sony A6600 vs Fujifilm X-T3 comparison.
- the color of the Fuji is rich and it is just wonderful
- Sony colors are not as good as Fuji colors
- eye autofocus is at the same level. Sony has the advantage that it can pick the eye from further away, though
- when overexposing, the Fujifilm retains colors better (Everything about the Fuji is better. There’s more color, more density, etc.)
- when underexposing, the Sony wins due to less grain, but “but the color on the Fuji is really nice.”
- at very high ISO, though, “the color seems a bit better on the Sony vs the Fuji.“
- Video Dynamic Range: “I feel like the Fuji won this one overall, because it’s not quite as bad in the underexposure, and I like the color in it a bit better but the Sony is still pretty good.”
shot on X-T3 and X-H1