I always told you that Fujifilm X-E line cameras are Fujifilm’s best looking cameras (after the X100 line cameras).
Now this is official, as ePHOTOzine writes in their review.
one thing you can’t deny is how good it looks
I owned all X-E cameras (except for the mysterious X-E2S, still today I wonder if it was worth for Fujifilm to release a new camera just for single AUTO button). And if I would not yet own the X-Trans IV Fuji X-T4, I’d grab the X-E4 immediately, as I love the hidden LCD screen on the X-E4. But there must a be reasonable limit to the gear I buy ;).
Now I put all my hope in a Fujifilm X-E5 with newer sensor that keeps the hidden screen. For that one, I’ll sell my X-E3 and X-T4.
Back to the review. ePHOTOzine ends up highly recommend the Fujifilm X-E4. Here are their Pros and Cons:
- Beautiful styling and looks
- Most affordable 26mp Fujifilm camera
- Compact and well-made body
- Great image quality and noise performance
- High-speed AF and continuous shooting
- Wide range of X-mount lenses
- Exposure compensation dial easily knocked
- Lacks of in-camera IS, and no digital IS for video
- Fewer controls, and lack of grip without the accessory pack
- Small buttons
You can read the full review at ePHOTOzine here.
- Fujifilm X-E4: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera / Moment
- Fujinon XF70-300mmF4-5.6: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera / Moment
- Fujinon XF27mmF2.8 R WR: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera / Moment
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages