Vassilis Pitoulis with Zarina Isakhan.
Collecting that fruit
Shooting at the Baobab avenue with Zarina Isakhan
Fujifilm GFX Roundup
The Fujifilm GFX facebook members keep up sharing awesome work at the group, including images taken with pre-production GF110mmF2 and GF23mmF4 lenses. It’s is an incredible source for all things Fujifilm GFX, and a great joy to follow.
Interested? Then don’t miss to join the incredibly helpful and kind 12,000+ strong GFX facebook group.
For fast, reliable, and 100% GFX news and rumors follow the Fujifilm GFX facebook page.
Insane photo editing in Camera Raw – Fujifilm GFX 50S at Granxi youtube
- Artbox Singapore + Fujifilm GFX + GF 110mm at williamchua
- Off for holidays: Sharing my GFX (and more X-gear) camera packing experience…. at ivanjoshualoh
- Fuji GFX 50S | A Working Day With A New Camera System at fixationuk
- GFX stories with David Stanbury -110mm- / FUJIFILM youtube
- GFX stories X-Photographer Nordica from Sweden uses the GF110mmF2 R LM WR for wedding photography at FUJIFILM youtube
- GFX stories with Thorsten Rother: GFX 50S and the GF110mmF2 R LM WR / FUJIFILM youtube
- GFX stories with Lindsay Keats. Aerial photography with the GFX 50S with GF32-64mmF4 R LM WR / FUJIFILM youtube
Portrait-test with the GF120. I was absolutely confused about getting the GF120 or the new GF110, but I came to the conclusion that the 120 with it’s OIS is more useful for me. I hate tripods and the focus-distance of the 110 can be a restriction. I’ve tested it yesterday and I was able to get non-blurry captures with 1/30 (and some with 1/15) – so I can say that the OIS is amazing. This image is the result of a short studio-test. No flash was used, just modeling light!
Handheld; RAW; 1/60; F4; ISO 500. Some Lightroom-adjustments and slightly Photoshop-retouche.
_ _ _