Fujifilm launches Worldwide Exclusive VIP Events (USA – EU – JAPAN)
And for the mere mortals X-shooters like you and me, who’ll never get an invitation from Fuji? You can follow the Live-Blogging-Event here on FujiRumors!
_ _ _
Hm.. let me see… 420 articles shared only in 2016. And 121 of these 420 were rumors. And reading the comments and emails, I have the feeling that some got quite confused in the huge News/Rumors stream on FR. So here are two things I should do
- Invite you to follow FR also on social medias (Facebook, RSS-feed and Twitter) and subscribe to the FR-newsletter (box below), where you’ll get a weekly summary of the most important news/rumors
- Make a short summary for those, who are confused right now, about what we will see (or not) on July 7
To be announced July 7
- Fujifilm X-T2 (search for X-T2 on FujiRumors to see all the rumors and images I’ve shared over the last 6 months)
- Hand grip MHG-XT2 (post here)
- Vertical Grip VPB-XT2 that takes 3 batteries (images here)
- Fujifilm EF-X500 Flash (post here)
- New Lens Roadmap which includes 23mmF2, 50mmF2 and 80mmMacro (post here)
What will NOT come July 7
- I haven’t heard of a silver X-T2 to be launched along with the black X-T2. It’s a possibility, but I’d not be too optimistic about that
- No 23mmF2 annoucement (I’m sorry to destroy many dreams out there, but you can stop hoping. Here is the announcement date)
- XF120mm will be removed from Lens Roadmap (post here and here). So forget an XF120 ever coming.
- No 33mmF1.0, 200mmF2, 8-16mm and 8mm in the New Roadmap (post here)
- On request of reader emails: No, I haven’t heard of any camera remote APP update coming on July 7
That’s more or less it. Of course I’m FujiRumors, not Fujifacts, so it might be possible that there will be surprises. Or that I’m not 100% accurate with something. We will see soon.
All I know is that I did my best and squeezed all the energies out of me (and more). But it was (and still is) one of the most exciting times I’ve ever had on FujiRumors! :-)