Fujifilm X Third Party Lenses
There is such a vast choice of native Fujifilm X mount lenses out there, that here on FujiRumors we have to dedicate them an apposite roundup.
In most cases we are talking of manual focus lenses, but also autofocus options are hitting the market.
The Viltrox 85mm f/1.8 is the first AF lens for Fujifilm (and FujiRumors delivered the worldwide first autofocus test about it). And we already reported in this article, that Viltrox is considering to launch 3 more AF lenses for Fujifilm soon. For all the details (focal length/aperture) about the upcoming Viltrox AF lenses for Fuji X, check out this article.
Since its launch, the Viltrox 85mm f/1.8 is the best selling third party lens here on FujiRumors.
- Viltrox 85mm f/1.8 AF lens: BHphoto, AmazonUS
- Kamlan 21mm f/1.8: Adorama, AmazonUS
- 7Artisans 60mm f/2.8 Macro: BHphoto, Adorama
Meike Neewer 35mmF1.2
UPDATE: The lens for Fujifilm X might have sold out now, since now I can only find the Neewer 35mmF1.2 for Sony E mount. But as you can see from the screenshot above, it was available at the time this post went online. The reviews linked here, are all about the Neewer 35mmF1.2 version for Fujifilm.
Chinese Fuji X Lenses
Here on FujiRumors we regulary take a look at the Chinese X mount glass offering, such as in this major Chinese X mount lenses roundup.
The latest entry is the Viltrox 85mmF1.8, which is, besides the Zeiss Touit Trinity, the only third party lens manufacturer to offer an autofocus lens for Fujifilm X. Fujirumors has still the worldwide only Viltrox 85/1.8 autofocus test and RAW samples to download.
Today it’s time for another Chinese Fujifilm X mount roundup.
ENDING TODAY –Mitakon 35mm Mk II 0.95 for $419 only
- alikgriffin – 7Artisans 35mm f1.2 Review & Sample Photos
- alikgriffin – Fast Cheap 50mm Lenses – Worth It? | Kamlan 50mm f1.1 vs 7Artisans 55mm f1.4
- yukosteel – 7artisans 50mm F1.8
- yukosteel – Disassembly: 7artisans 7.5mm F2.8 Fish-Eye lens
- yukosteel – Disassembly: Zhongyi Mitakon 25mm F0.95 Speedmaster lens
- dsphotoblog.com youtube – HIT or SHIT? Episode 2 – Kamlan 50mm 1.1 + Fuji XT2 REVIEW
- dsphotoblog.com youtube – HIT or SHIT? Episode 3 – 7artisans 7.5mmF2.8 + Fuji XT2 REVIEW
- Damian Brown Youtube – Meike 25mm f1.8 for Fuji X Series
- DPReview Youtube – Laowa 24mm F14 Probe Lens Field Test
Down below a list with Chinese Fujifilm X Mount glass. You can check prices and specs:
- TOP FAST CHOICE: Mitakon 35mm Mk II 0.95 (super discounted today only)
- TOP WIDE CHOICE:Laowa 9mm f/2.8
- AUTOFOCUS LENS: Viltrox 85mmF1.8
- 7Artisans 25mm F1.8
- 7Artisans 35mm F1.2
- Sainsonic Kamlan 28mm F1.4
- Kamlan 50mm 1.1 Fujifilm
- Sainsonic Zonlai 22mm F1.8
- Sainsonic Zonlai 50mm F1.4
- Sainsonic Zonlai Hengyijia 25mm F1.8
- Sainsonic Zonlai Hengyijia 35mm F1.8
- Meike Neewer 35mm F1.2
- Meike 6.5mm F2.0
- Meike 8mm F3.5
- Meike 12mm F2.8
- Meike 25mm F0.95
- Meike 25mm F1.8
- Meike 28mm F2.8
- Meike 35mm F1.7
- Meike 50mm F2.0
- Meike 85mm F2.8
- Handevision IBERIT 24mm F2.4
- Handevision IBERIT 35mm F2.4
- Handevision IBELUX 40mm F0.85
- Handevision IBERIT 50mm F2.4
- Handevision IBERIT 75mm F2.4
- Handevision IBERIT 90mm F2.4
- Jaray 12mm F2.8
- Jaray 14mm F3.5
- Jaray 25mm F1.8
- Jaray 35mm F1.6 (mark ii)