- ❤️ Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
According to our trusted sources (thanks!) that the new film simulation coming September 12 will be called REALA.
The Reala film stock (sold with the name Reala Ace and Reala Superia and discontinued in 2012), was a aimed at professional and enthusiast photographers and it was Fuji’s first film with 4th layer technology for exceptional color accuracy, especially in fluorescent lighting (no greenish cast). The 4th layer technology would make also the 400H film so popular.
The original film was very loved by wedding photographers and seems to be ready to make its comeback in form of a new film simulation.
Let’s hope it will find its way in as many older Fujifilm cameras as possible. But so far I have no rumors about any firmware updates in this regard.
Fujifilm X Summit September 12 at 5 AM New York Time
GFX100II Rumors & More
- Fujifilm X Summit on September 12
- Fujifilm GFX100II is the name of the GFX100 successor
- Fujifilm GFX100II announcement on September 12
- GFX100II will tilt & detachable EVF
- GFX100II with detachable battery grip
- GFX100II with new sensor
- GFX100II about the size of the GFX100S but with angled top plate
- GFX100II with new 102MP BSI sensor (used on Sony A6700)
- GFX100II compatible with CFexpress Type B and SD-Cards
- GF55mmF1.7 and Tilt Shift 30mm + 110mm F5.6 coming September 12
- GFX100II Video Specs: 8K video, 4K/60p, 10 bit 4:2:2, ProRes Internal
- GFX100II compatible with External Cooling Fan
- Fujifilm GFX100II with Extra Large and 9.44 m-Dot EVF
- GFX100II with latest subject tracking and fastest AF of any GFX
- GFX100II with 8 Stops IBIS
- GFX100II with 3 way tilt screen
- GFX100 II with Video touch-to-track Autofocus
- Reala film simulation coming September 12
Follow FujiRumors on
Fujifilm Facebook Groups