Here is the complete specs comparison between the Fujifilm GFX100S, the GFX100 and the GFX50S.
You can see the comparison down below.
Here are the top 10 differences:
- GFX100S uses NP-W235 battery of X-T4 instead of TP-125
- GFX100S has slightly higher burst rate (16 fps instead of 15 fps)
- GFX100S has lower res EVF and is not removable
- GFX100S has no battery grip option
- GFX100S has 0.5 stops better IBIS than GFX100
- GFX100S has shoots 14 bit RAW and GFX100 16 bit
- GFX100S is substantially cheaper ($5,999 vs $9,999)
- GFX100S has better battery life with 1 single battery (465 shots instead of 400 shots)
- GFX100S is substantially smaller
- GFX100S has nostalgic negative film simulation and GFX100 not (or not yet)
Well done, Fujifilm!
- Fujifilm GFX100S*: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- Fujinon GF80mmF1.7*: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
* coming soon
All the goodness will drop on January 27 at 8AM New York time.