Iridient X-Transformer 2 Released: New Features and Support for X-E4, GFX50S II, GFX100S, X-T30II
Iridient X-Transformer 2.0 has been released.
This major X-Transformer update brings support for the X-E4, GFX50S II, GFX100S and X-T30 II and and a bunch of new features and improvements including:
- Native Apple silicon (M1/Pro/Max) support which brings much faster application launch and typically 30-50% faster performance overall.
- New, improved luminance and color noise reduction processing algorithms.
- New Sharpening Masking adjustment for more selective sharpening to just edges and detailed areas of the image.
- New option to taper sharpening strength automatically based on image ISO.
- New Clarity adjustment.
- A new preferences dialog has been added to the Lightroom plug-in to allow for customization of the DNG file name suffix/prefix and optionally save the conversions to a sub-folder.
- A five level adjustment range (min-low-med-high-strong) for sharpening and noise reduction adjustments, up from just 3 levels (low-med-high) previously.
- Ability to save settings presets to file
The new Iridient X-Transformer 2.0 release can be downloaded here.
This new X-Transformer release is a paid upgrade for users who are beyond the 18 month free upgrade period and last purchased a license prior to May 1, 2020. There is a 40% upgrade discount for all prior license holders and their original purchase order number can be used as a coupon code for the discount.
- GFX100S: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera / Moment
- GFX50S II: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera / Moment
- X-E4: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera / Moment
- X-T30 II: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera / Moment