Fujifilm has finally released the Fujifilm X-T4 firmware 1.40 that the Fuji Guys inadvertently leaked last week.
Down below the full details for X-T4 firmware 1.20.
Fujifilm X-T4 firmware 1.20 – download here
The firmware update Ver.1.20 from Ver.1.10 incorporates the following issues:
Regarding the detail of the improvements, download the “X-T4 New Features Guide” from our website.
New Features Guide: English, Français, Deutch, Español, Italiano, Nederland, Polski, Svenska, Norsk, Dansk, Pусский, Suomi, 中文简, 中文繁體, 한국어, ภาษาไทย, Arabic
- “AUTO POWER OFF TEMP.” option is added in the “POWER MANAGEMENT” menu.
* When the firmware is upgraded from ver.1.10 or Ver.1.11, “HIGH” mode in the POWER MANAGEMENT” menu is selected. We would recommend use of a tripod because the temperature of a part of a camera body can become hot although the shooting time becomes longer. If you take a movie continuously on hand, we would recommend you set the “AUTO POWER OFF TEMP.” to “STANDARD” although the shooting time becomes shorter.
*Resetting the SETUP menu makes the “AUTO POWER OFF TEMP.” option changed to the “STANDARD” mode. If you want to take a movie longer, change the setting to the HIGH” mode.
- Display of “IP ADDRESS” in Setup Menus > CONNECTION SETTING > INFORMATION is added.
- Improvement of shutter speed setting for TTL slow sync flash shooting
In P and A mode, this firmware makes the slowest shutter speed slower than 1/8 sec. for the shooting used in a scene where relatively long exposure is required (ex. a flash shooting with night view background). In case the shutter speed setting is AUTO, the shutter speed becomes max. 4 sec in P mode and max. 30 sec. in A mode.
- Fix of minor bugs.
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages