It’s been a while since Palle Schultz made his last video, but he is finally back, with in this hands the most controversial camera of 2019: the Fujifilm X-Pro3.
And he is back to tell us some things, that nobody noticed about it.
- if left eye shooters use X-Pro3, their nose finally does not touch the display anymore
- when you shoot, you don’t raise curiosity of people around you, who want to see what’s going on on the display
- no display light shining on your face when you take down the camera
- he likes that sort of “privacy” and the non intrusive aspect of not having a display telling him all the time what he is doing
- he likes the removal of the D-pad. Less buttons, less interference. Less buttons you can accidentally push
- it’s not possible to shoot more simple, with such an advance camera
- he lost interest in shooting analogue, because of X-Pro3, as he gets the same sort of experience with it, without the hassle of getting and developing the film