Jim Kasson has started his extensive and very technical Fujifilm GFX100 coverage, and it is definitely worth to check out.
He overserves some banding here.
Down below you find all the links:
- blog.kasson – GFX 100 read noise spectral analysis
- blog.kasson – GFX 100 extended dynamic range
- blog.kasson – GFX 100 extended dynamic range vs ISO
- blog.kasson – Fuji GFX 100 extended dynamic range vs shutter speed
- blog.kasson – Fuji GFX 100 photon transfer curves
- blog.kasson – Fuji GFX 100 light-field pattern noise
- blog.kasson – Fuji GFX 100 dark-field pattern noise
And here are a few more GFX100 tidbits:
- madsbjerke – Fujifilm GFX-100 Macro
- henrysmithscottage – Looking back on Fujifilm at the introduction of the GFX 100 (opinion piece, no hands on experience)
- thephoblographer – Review: Fujifilm GFX 100 (A Revolution in High Megapixel Imaging)
The GFX Community