Fujifilm GFX100 is Coming, Nikon D850 vs Fujifilm GFX, The GFX Drone, GFX 50R L-Plates, GF 100-200 Reviews and More
The Fujifilm GFX 100 is coming on May 23 (and we have shared everything we know about it here), and while waiting for this mega event and live blog on Fujirumors, we are going to take a look to the current Fujifilm GFX selection.
Fujifilm GFX 50R L-Plates
- reallyrightstuff – L-Plate for Fujifilm GFX-50R
- eBay – Peipro Bracket Fujifilm GFX 50R L-plate
Third Party Lenses for GFX
- fstoppers – Zhongyi Mitakon 65mm f/1.4 for Fujifilm GFX
GFX 50S Reviews
- joewilcox – The Barber of Seville
- roberthclarkphotography – Long Exposure Photography with the Fuji GFX50s
- roberthclarkphotography – Photographing Iceland with the Fuji GFX • Settings, Images, and More
- simonpetergreen – Pro GYM Online Exhibition (made with GFX)
- Lester Picker Youtube – Fuji GFX50S Review
- morethanwords – 33 reasons why the Fujifilm GF 32-64 should be in every travel photographer’s gear bag…
- ivanjoshualoh – ONE for the road
- madsbjerke – Fujifilm GFX-50s As A Wildlife Camera
- peterziegler – Vitra House (GFX-R with 120mm, 45mm and 32-64mm)
- gizguide – Meet the Fujinon GF 100-200 f/5.6 R LM OIS WR – Lightweight workhorse zoom
- mediumformat – the GF 100-200 F5.6 – Review
- imaging-resource – Fuji GF 100-200mm f/5.6 OIS WR Field Test: Fuji’s new GF telephoto zoom delivers excellent image quality
- fcracer – Fujinon GF100-200 review
- mediumformat – New edition fo the medium format magazine online
- photographyblog – Fujifilm GFX100 hands on photos
- pcmag – GF45mm f/2.8 review
- fstoppers – Complete Review of the Fuji GFX 50S, Part Two: How Does The Shooting Experience Compare to the X-T3?
BHphoto Explora – In the Field: Fujifilm GF 100-200mm f5.6 R LM OIS WR Zoom Lens
GFX Drone – shared at our GFX faceook group here
GFX YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Ben Fewtrell – D850 v GFX 50S Landscape Photography Shoot Out – Which one is better? [Spoiler Alert: GFX wins]
Evan Ranft – FujiFilm GFX 50S – Worth The Hype?!
Evan Ranft – Street Photography with the FujiFilm GFX 50S!