We have just received additional specs about the Fujifilm X-T4 (thanks a lot for your help!).
- X-T4 rear screen 1.62m dots [X-T3 has 1.04m dots]
- IBIS is great.
- NP-W325 battery rated at 2200mAh 16Wh
- Classic Negative and Bleach Bypass film simulation added.
- CH mode has 15 fps, and the slots are faster at writing to cards. [X-T3 has 11 fps]
- Not a touch shutter like X-H1. [the leaf spring shutter release button]
Here is how wikipedia describes bleach bypass:
Bleach bypass, also known as skip bleach or silver retention, is a chemical effect which entails either the partial or complete skipping of the bleaching function during the processing of a color film.
By doing this, the silver is retained in the emulsion along with the color dyes.
The result is a black-and-white image over a color image. The images usually have reduced saturation and exposure latitude, along with increased contrast and graininess. It usually is used to maximum effect in conjunction with a one-stop underexposure.
The Fujifilm X-T4 will be announced February 25/26 (depending on your time zone here)