Dear UK readers
On Thursday I was one of those guys following with interest the live interview of Paul to Theo from FujiUK at CameraDiner.com (see the video here). At the end of the show, Theo surprised us with a competition. The first 20 people who answered correctly to the following question won a £50 discount voucher off any X-series camera! The question was: “How many X100 have been sold globally since the launch in March 2011?
I answered 130.000, and won ;-)!
But I’m not a UK citizen and I can’t use the voucher. So here is what I want to do with it: I give it away to you!
The question now is, who will gain this voucher? You just have to post a comment to this post, writing “UK voucher” and to guess when I was born! That’s all. The one who comes closest to my birthday date, will win the voucher.
Write (for example): “UK voucher: 01-January-1927” and not “1/1/1927” or so. It will make it easier for me to find the winner if everybody uses the same format.
1) You can make only one guess! People who post more than one guess will be disqualified from this competition. Let’s be fair!
2) You have to put your real email address in the comments contact form. Nobody except me will be able to read it. If your email is a fake, I won’t be able to contact you.
3) The winner will receive an email from fujirumors with the voucher code and the store where you can order your X-series cam.
4) You have to buy the camera until midnight on the 2nd March.
5) We don’t have much time, so the competition will end on Tuesday, 26 February 2013 at 1PM (UK Time)! I have a break at work there, and will look for the winner. On Tuesday evening the winner will receive the voucher.
6) You MUST be from UK. The store doesn’t ship outside UK, so you can’t purchase anything from other countries.
That’s what I can do for you.
And here is what you could do for me, if you want.
I’m working on Fujirumors during short breaks at work or in my free time. It would be a great help if you’d support this website. You can do a lot for Fujirumors, also without paying anything:
1) Fujirumors gets a small percentage on anything you purchase or preorder using my links to online stores. It’s a great help and it doesn’t cost you extra money. It keeps things ticking over.
2) Click on the banners on my site, it doesn’t cost you anything.
3) You can donate via paypal:
4) Support Rico Pfirstinger by purchasing his book Mastering the FUJIFILM X-Pro1” (Kindle Edition) (Apple iBook Store) (German version)
5) Follow Fujirumors also on facebook, twitter or subscribe the RSS feed.
Thanks a lot to Paul from CameraDiner (website), who allowed me to pass my personal voucher to one of my readers, very kind! Many thanks also to FujifilmUK, who made us this nice surprise at the end of the CameraDiner show. And, of course, thanks to all those who decide to support Fujirumors!