So, what did Nokishita tell us so far?
- Fujifilm registered an FF210001 camera
- the FF210001 camera has almost same size of GFX100S
- the FF210001 marketing material is scheduled for release on August 27
That’s it, and being so vague, I can totally understand your confusion. Nokishita does not tell us the name of the camera, nor any specs beside the similar size to the GFX100S.
Well, I have noticed so much random and misleading guesses after nokishita’s leak, that it’s time to underline some hardcore facts I already told you 2 months ago, and that I 110% confirm now:
- FF210001 is the Fujifilm GFX50SMKII
- it 100% surely uses the same 50 MP sensor of the original GFX50S
Also, the images Nokishita showed us (as the one above), are of the GFX100S registration, not of the GFX50S as some websites reported
Don’t worry, I’ll let you know more soon. You’ll be surprised ;).
In Stock Check
- Fujifilm GFX100S: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- Fujinon GF80mmF1.7: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera