FR-source drphotorumor shared the following image with us: X-T1 with flash and 18-135mm f3.5-5.6. He told me that the X-T1 “has a very cool wifi option you can tether it from your phone.”
A FR-reader told me via email (email@example.com): “since 23.01.2014 there is a new Fujifuilm remote app in the Itunes Store.”
As the Japanese source, also drphotorumor now confirms: no double SD-card slot, but UHS-II protocol support.
An anonymous source shared some more details, some of them confirm what’s already been rumored here:
-$1300 body only
-1 card slot
-Similar size to X-E2, not smaller
-New manual focus features within EVF.
-Comes with new hotshoe flash included.
-Same battery as X-Pro1/X-E2.
-18-135 will be kit lens in April/May.. $1800 kit price.
X-T1 rumored specs
(TS= trusted source / NeS =New Source / AS = Anonymous Source / SRP = source who was right in the past, but not yet trusted / ORS = other rumor sites)
You can support several months of X-T1 rumors and leaks on January 28th, if you purchase the X-T1 using one of the shoplinks (Amazon, Bhphoto and Adorama & Co) on this blog. Fujirumors will get a small commission on it. No extra costs for you, but you’ll allow me to keep this blog running. There are still many rumors to give this year… and I can do it, with your support.
– Sensor 16.3 million pixel X-Trans CMOS II sensor-active (APS-C)
– Image processing engine EXR Processor II
– 0.5 second start-up time. AF 0.08 seconds. 0.05 second shutter lag. 0.5 seconds shooting interval
– Continuous shooting up to 8 frames / second with AF tracking
– Media SD / SDHC / SDXC. In UHS-II support, and cut in half the time of writing RAW
– EVF 236 million pixels organic EL 0.5-inch. Magnification 0.77 times. Eye point 23mm.
– Time lag of EVF is 1/10 of the conventional 0.005 seconds
– Structure of dust and water sealing 80 points. Low-temperature performance of -10 degrees
– The body is die-cast magnesium. Dial is machined aluminum.
– ISO sensitivity (ISO100, ISO12800, ISO25600, ISO51200 extended) ISO200-6400
– LCD monitor 1.04 million dot 3.0-inch tempered glass use. Aspect ratio 3:2
– The shutter speed 30-1/4000 seconds. Sync speed is 1/180 sec
– Video 1920×1080 60p/30p, MOV, H.264
– Film simulation
– NP-W126, battery can record up to 350 sheets of standard CIPA
– Size: 89.8mm x 46.7mm depth height 129.0mm x width
– Weight: (excluding battery and media) 390g
– Kit lens XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
– Vertical position Battery Grip VG-XT1 is also available
The rumored specs list:
- announcement January 28th (TS)
- big EVF (x77 magnification) / (TS)
- better EVF (2.36 million OLED, 0.005s lag) / (AS)
- new manual focus features within EVF + more focus peaking colors / (NeS + ORS)
- APS-C X-Trans sensor II (16MP) / (TS + AS)
- EXR II / (TS + NeS)
- support for the UHS-II SD-card for super-fast writing speed / (TS)
- One SD-Card slot / (TS)
- start up time 0,5 sec (TS)
- Shutter time lag 0,05 sec (TS)
- time-lapse photography function – interval timer function (TS)
- 8fps with AF tracking / (TS)
- weather sealed body / (TS)
- improved WiFi / (TS)
- 18-135 will be weather sealed and come in April/May (TS + ORS)
- tilt screen (SRP)
- Price: €1,200 body only ($1,300) – €1,600 body and 18-55 – €/$1,800 body and 18-135 / (NeS)
- SLR-type (Fujica) design / (SRP)
- name: X-T1 / (AS)
- similar size of the X-E2 / (NeS)
- Size: 89.8mm x 46.7mm depth height 129.0mm x width – Weight: (excluding battery and media) 390g / (ORS)
- additional battery grip / (AS)
- 18-55 kit lens / (AS + ORS)
- ISO up to 51200 (NeS)
- in stores mid-February / (AS + ORS)
- price range between X-E and X-PRO line / (NeS + AS)
- faster AF then X-E2 (o,o8sec) / (NeS) [maybe the source mixed up faster writing speed (UHS-II) with faster AF-speed]
- same battery as X-E2/X-PRO1 / (AS)
- Comes with new hotshoe flash included / (NeS)