Weekend is roundup time on FujiRumors, and one of the roundups I’m always most happy to share, are the ones about the Fujifilm X100F.
So here is another little X100F zone, and in includes great feedback, as well as one negative one about the X100F joystick, which seems to suffer the same issue of my Fujfilm X-E3.
There is also a review about the very affordable L-bracket Fittest LB-X100F.
You will find everything down below… enjoy it, and feel free to join our X100 line camera group.
- The Wall Street Journal and the Fujifilm X100F: “Why You Don’t Actually Need All That Camera Gear” at wsj
- X100F — London City Street Photography at Joe Allam Youtube
- How to weather seal your Fuji x100f (quick trick) at Mauricio Artieda Youtube
- A Merry (Fuji ;-) X-mas: 4 intuitive settings for your Fuji X100F! at hendriximages
- First camera: Fuji X100F/T or XE3? at LivingVertical Youtube
- X100F Camera Review – Reviews on the Run at EPNdotTV youtube
- Fujifilm X100F defective joystick at Yoon Youtube
- Fujifilm X100F Add-on Grip (Fittest LB-X100F) at Scott Waldron’s Photography Banzai Youtube