Tamron has filed a patent for a Tamron 12-50mm f/4 APS-C mirrorless lens.
- Applicant: Tamron Co., Ltd.
- Publication number: P2022096075
- Application number: P 2020208971
- Released: 2022-06-29
- Name of invention: Zoom lens and imaging device
In 99% of the cases patents will remain printed on paper and never see the light of the day as real products.
There are other lenses Tamron has ready for us in future ;).
We already got the two Tamron X mount lenses listed here.
But there will be also an X mount Tamron 11- 20mm F / 2.8 as well as a more mysterious “telephoto zoom”.
- Tamron 17-70mm f/2.8: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- Tamron 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera