March was a month full of exclusive and breaking rumors:
- Fujifilm X-H2 Will Come in 2022
- Upcoming Fujinon GF zoom Will be Fujifilm’s Most Affordable G Mount Lens To Date
- Fujinon XF33mmF1.4 R WR Coming 2021
- Fujifilm GFX50S MKII Coming 2021 with Same 50 Megapixel Sensor of GFX50S
- Fujifilm GFX50S MKII more affordable than GFX100S
- LAOWA 33mm f/0.95 to be Released Late April and New Image
You guys tell me if you’d like to have a break from the rumors, otherwise I’ll just continue, ok?
No complaints? Ok, so let’s go ahead. :)
Well, we have seen hands on images of the Fujinon XF18mmF1.4 R WR at the X summit of October 2020 here. FujiRumors has also taken the official XF18mmF1.4 sketches shared by Fujifilm and made a size comparison Fujinon XF16mm f/1.4 and the XF23mm f/1.4, which you can see here.
The additional information we got about the XF18mmF1.4 R WR is that it will have a 62mm filter size. As a reference, the XF16mmF1.4 R WR has a 67mm filter size, whereas the XF23mmF1.4 R has also a 62mm filter size.
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages