Here are the top 10 most read articles in May.
However, I have excluded all the X-S20 rumors from the list, as at this point it’s not a problem if you missed them, since the real thing is now out and you can get all the details and specs at the dedicated pages.
Interestingly, despite all the rumors and new gear, the most read article was about the new firmware updates, which shows that sometimes we want to get improved what we already have rather than new gear.
- New Firmware for 13 Fujifilm X/GFX Cameras: Huge Autofocus Boost for X-T5/X-H2, ISO on Command Dial of X-H2/S, XApp Support and More
- Two New Fujifilm Cameras Registered to be Launched Separately – May 26 and September 12 According to FCC
- Fujifilm X-T4 Discontinued (in Addition to X-Pro3, X-E4, X-T30II, GFX50R, GFX100)
- Fujifilm CEO Teiichi Goto: “We Have Found a New Gold Mine in the Photography Business”
- The 3 Biggest Fujifilm X Summit Disappointments
- New Fujifilm X App Available Now for iOS and Android
- TAMRON 11-20mm f/2.8 Announced: Compact, Lightweight Ultra Wide-Angle zoom lens for FUJIFILM X-mount APS-C
- LEAKED IMAGES of Five Yongnuo Autofocus Fujifilm X Mount Lenses Coming (including 11mm f/2.8 and 50mm f/1.8)
- ANNOUNCED: Voigtländer ULTRON 27mm f/2 for Fujifilm X Mount
- Is This Really All We Will Get? – FUJIFILM CAMERA ROADMAP 2023
May was also my most active month on YouTube so far.
In this case we will include also the rumor related videos, simply because many of them are filmed while I was out on several locations around my home and you might enjoy to watch a bit of the Dolomites, the Road of Wine and so forth.