_ _ _
The Interchangeable Viewfinder
I’ve heard this first from an anonymous source a couple of days ago (thanks), and I can now confirm it also via trusted source (thanks again): the Medium Format Fujifilm will have an interchangeable viewfinder!
So what’s that? It sounds like the intercheangable viewfinder we find on the PhaseOne XF, where you can attach a waist level viewfinder (verical tilting) or a standard viewfinder. Of course the PhaseOne solution is for Optical Viewfinders… now you just imagine the same with EVF’s.
See the PhaseOne XF Video below to get a more clear idea.
For the Full Rumored Specs click READ MORE below.
MASSIVE LIVE NEWS + RUMORS STREAM
follow FR on Facebook, RSS-feed and Twitter
Posted Earlier Today
Pre-order Fuji X Mount Samyang 35mmF1.2 / EF-X500 Flash Postponed to November / Metz Mecablitz M400 (HSS + TTL) Coming / Leica is the New Fuji… of the Instax World /
- Fujifilm working on a Medium Format Camera (rumor here) – first Medium Format rumor by Source right in the past here.
- More Affordable than Hasselblad X1D (rumor here)
- To be unveiled September 19 (rumor here)
- Price of body + lens around the same of the Hasselblad X1D (rumor here)
- Will have an interchangeable Viewfinder – by anonymous + trusted source (rumor here)
Source Right in The Past
- Will be launched along with 3 lenses (rumor here)
- Will be mirrorless with interchangeable lenses (rumor here)
- No X-Trans Sensor (rumor here)
- PRIME: Around 100-120mm Macro. PRIME: Around 50mm. ZOOM: Around 20-60 (rumor here)
New Source/Anonymous Source
- 50 Megapixel (rumor here)
- Available in 2017 (rumor here)
- To be presented at Photokina (rumor here)
- DSLR alike form factor (rumor here)
- 3 Lenses: 2 Primes and 1 Zoom (rumor here)