I get it that the brand new Fujifilm GFX100S and the Fujinon GF80mmF1.7 get all this attention.
But the Fujifilm GFX system is more than that.
Hence, here is a roundup that includes lots of GFX gear, not only the GFX100S and the GF80mmF1.7.
Warning: it is a massive roundup!
In Stock Check
- Fujifilm GFX100S: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- Fujinon GF80mmF1.7: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- deployant – Review: Fujifilm GFX 100S review – smaller, cheaper, and better
- peterpoete – GFX100S First Impressions Review
- lensrentals – Lensrentals.com Reviews the FujiFilm GFX 100S
- blog.kasson – Fuji GFX 100S focus bracketing doesn’t return to starting position reliably
- imaging-resource – Fujinon GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR Field Test: A very good prime lens for the GFX system
- jetcityninja – Review: Let’s Talk About the Fujifilm GF 80mm ƒ/1.7R WR, Shall We?
- 5050travelog – Fujifilm GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR Review
- blog.kasson – Fuji 80/1.7 LoCA, MTF50, and focus shift on the GFX 100S
- blog.kasson – Fuji 80/1.7 LoCA and MTF50 on the GFX 100S, sample points
Fujifilm GFX Cameras (not GFX100S)
- blog.kasson – GFX Natural Live View and raw file histograms
- blog.kasson – Fuji GFX auto focus bracketing step size
- blog.kasson – Fujifilm G lenses hotspotting at 720 nm
- ivanjoshualoh – GFX50S. An Amazing 4 years!
- dc.watch – GFX50R wooden hand grip
- magnuslindbom – Fujifilm GFX 50R for Mountain & Wilderness Photography
- austinchronicle / portrait image here – Black Lives Matter – The Eighth Street Survivors (portrait image taken on GFX 50R with 110mm shot at f/4 ISO800 (constant lights).)
- digitalcameraworld – What is the medium format camera “look” – and does it even matter?
- jetcityninja – Has the Time Come for Enthusiasts to Consider Digital Medium Format?
- roycruz – The Medium Format Gateway Drug – Fujifilm GFX 50R Review 2021
Fujinon GF lenses (not GF80mmF1.7)
- riflessifotografici (English version / Italian Version) – GFX System: short guide to the lenses – Part 1
- dpreview – GF30mmF3.5 field review
- ivanjoshualoh – Shift Happens! GFX100S with Laowa 15mm Shift lens
- blog.kasson – Chromatic aberration in the Fuji 45-100/4, 45/2.8
- blog.kasson – Choosing CoC for precision photography in practice
- blog.kasson – Chromatic aberration in the Fuji 45-100/4
- blog.kasson – How much sharpness do you lose with the 1.4x TC on the Fuji 250/4?
- blog.kasson – Which is sharper on-axis, the Fuji 23/4 or 30/3.5?
- blog.kasson – Metabones NF-GFX 1.26x Expander won’t focus to infinity
- blog.kasson – Fuji 23/4, 30/3.5 field curvature and corner sharpness on GFX 100S
- blog.kasson – Fuji 250/4 vs Rodenstock 180/5.6 HR Digaron on GFX 100S
- blog.kasson – Remotely comparing MTF for two copies of the Fuji 250/4 GF
- blog.kasson – Focus drift with the 110/2 GF on the Fujifilm GFX 100S
- blog.kasson – Non-monotonic focus bracketing with the Fujifilm 110/2 GF and the GFX 100S
- blog.kasson – Fuji 110/2 LoCA, and MTF50 on the GFX 100S
- Fd Give Flickr – Sample images taken with Irix 45mm f/1.4 Dragonfly
- youtube – How to add Irix lens profiles to Adobe Photoshop Lightroom on Mac
Note: The profiles (*.lcp files) for Irix lenses can be downloaded here.
- peterpoete – The Fujinon GF50mm F3.5 | The Unique!
- peterpoete – The Fujinon GF32-64mm F4 | The No-Kit Zoom Lens!
- josejeuland – FUJIFILM GF 45-100mm lens f/4 – Review
- 5050travelog – Fujifilm GF 50mm f/3.5 R LM WR Review