Fringer has published a follow up video to the one shared yesterday here, where he compares the autofocus performance between the Fujifilm X-T4 and Fujifilm X-T3 using the Fringer EF-FX Pro II smart AF adapter.
Here are Finger’s findings:
- Gear used: Fringer EF-FX Pro II and Canon EF50mm f1.8 STM
1. It looks the face/eye AF tracking capability of X-T4 has been improved
2. Built-in IBIS of X-T4 is great
In addition to the Fringer video, you’ll find more Fujifilm X-T4 videos below.
- Fujifilm X-T4: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / FocusCamera
- BC-W235 Dual Battery Charger: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- NP-W235 Battery: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / FocusCamera
- X-T4 Vertical Grip: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
Fujifilm X-T4 Roundup