Fujifilm X-PRO2 will feature a dual SD card slot. Release second quarter 2015 (New Source)
According to a new source (so take it with a grain of salt), the Fujifilm X-PRO2 will feature a dual SD card slot. The source also said the the release should be at the 2nd quarter 2015 (so from April to June).
I hear very different release dates (from very early 2015 to late 2015), so one more reason not to take this rumor as a fact. I hope to be able to update you soon via trusted sources… and in case there is somebody out there willing to share some more details, you know how to contact me.
Time to update the rumored specs list again.
Fujifilm X-PRO2 rumored specs list
(TS= trusted source / NeS =New Source / AS = Anonymous Source / AswN = anonymous source with nick-name / SRP = source who was right in the past, but not yet trusted / ORS = other rumor sites)
– APS-C sensor (TS + ASwN + AS)
– 24MP sensor (ASwN) – More than 16MP (AswN)
– dual SD card slot
– available early/first half of 2015/second quarter 2015 (NeS)
– tilt screen (AS)
– WiFi (AS)
– Non organic ASP-C X-Trans sensor (ORS)
– Price about 20% to 30% more expensive than the X-T1 (AS)