In March we share a curial rumor: the Fujifilm X-H2 in its 26MP version won’t use the current 26MP sensor, but a new 26MP sensor.
So no surprise that this huge rumor made the top of the list.
But there is definitely much more you should not have missed in March. So here are the top 10 articles.
Hint: make sure to read FujiRumors in April and May… huge rumors on the way ;).
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming with New 26 Megapixel Sensor
- Meet the Fujifilm TX-3 XPan Digital Camera (Concept)
- Fujifilm Firmware Updates for X-T4, X100V, X-Pro3, X-S10, GFX100S and GFX100
- Documenting the War in Ukraine with Fujifilm X and GFX Gear
- Fujifilm X-T4 Dynamic Range Data (vs X-T3, X-Pro3)
- Voigtländer Nokton 23mmF1.2 X Officially Announced
- Best Solutions for Processing Fujifilm RAW Files in 2022 :: DxO PhotoLab for Fuji Shooters :: ApolloOne Photo Viewer and More
- How to (Panic-Free) Make Firmware Updates via Camera Remote App
- First Fujifilm X-T4 Silver Kits No Longer Available at Some Stores
- DPRTV: Sigma X Mount Lenses, Better than Fujifilm Primes?
Did I already say that the next few weeks will be huge?