Kevin Mullins and Neale James published episode 55 of the Fujicast. Once again, they host Fujifilm manager Andreas Georghiades.
Of course the main course of the meal is the Fujifilm X-T4, but they cover much more in a 1:23 hour podcast.
Here on FujiRumors we will highlight only what the Fujifilm manager said in regard to the Fujifilm X-T4. You can read it down below (in the podcast starts at min. 1:06:31)
Question: How many more cameras will Fujifilm launch this year?
- If Fujifilm Japan will release more cameras this year, the marketing team will resign. Fujifilm marketing UK had the busiest 6 months he can remember. X-Pro3, X-Summit, House of Photography, X-T200, a few lenses, X100V, X-T4…
Question: What does the Fujifilm X-T4 bring, for those who might have been waiting for Fujifilm X-H2, that perhaps the X-H2 doesn’t bring
- No comment on future no existent products
- The X-T4 ticks all boxes people required when X-T3 was launched (IBIS, selfie screen, bigger battery)
Question: Sony is a strong among wedding photographers. Is the X-T4 a statement “look, there is Fuji now!”
- He won’t dis on Sony, the manager used to work for Sony
- Sony is a great electronic company
- But for him Sony feels a bit soulless
- on paper the specs add up, but they do not seem a well rounded package overall
- The X-T4 is bashing the door down hard on Sony A7III users: the autofocus performance, the fast and quiet mechanical shutter, the 6.5 stops, it is the complete solution for everybody shooting stills and video
- feedback from photographers and journalists is really positive so far
Question: When will the Fujifilm X-H2 come?
- ……… silence ………
Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Our Facebook Pages