Fujifilm Manager: “The Fujifilm X-T4 is Bashing the Door Down Hard on Sony A7III users”, X-H2 and More
Kevin Mullins and Neale James published episode 55 of the Fujicast. Once again, they host Fujifilm manager Andreas Georghiades.
Of course the main course of the meal is the Fujifilm X-T4, but they cover much more in a 1:23 hour podcast.
Here on FujiRumors we will highlight only what the Fujifilm manager said in regard to the Fujifilm X-T4. You can read it down below (in the podcast starts at min. 1:06:31)
Question: How many more cameras will Fujifilm launch this year?
- If Fujifilm Japan will release more cameras this year, the marketing team will resign. Fujifilm marketing UK had the busiest 6 months he can remember. X-Pro3, X-Summit, House of Photography, X-T200, a few lenses, X100V, X-T4…
Question: What does the Fujifilm X-T4 bring, for those who might have been waiting for Fujifilm X-H2, that perhaps the X-H2 doesn’t bring
- No comment on future no existent products
- The X-T4 ticks all boxes people required when X-T3 was launched (IBIS, selfie screen, bigger battery)
Question: Sony is a strong among wedding photographers. Is the X-T4 a statement “look, there is Fuji now!”
- He won’t dis on Sony, the manager used to work for Sony
- Sony is a great electronic company
- But for him Sony feels a bit soulless
- on paper the specs add up, but they do not seem a well rounded package overall
- The X-T4 is bashing the door down hard on Sony A7III users: the autofocus performance, the fast and quiet mechanical shutter, the 6.5 stops, it is the complete solution for everybody shooting stills and video
- feedback from photographers and journalists is really positive so far
Question: When will the Fujifilm X-H2 come?
- ……… silence ………
X-T4: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / FocusCamera
Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Our Facebook Pages