You can find here at BHphoto the FotodioX Pro Fusion Smart Adapter for Mamiya 7 Rangefinder Lens to FUJIFILM G-Mount GFX Camera.
Fujifilm GFX – A Success Story
Overall, Fujifilm’s medium format journey has been a huge success. The Fujifilm GFX100 sold much better then what Fujifilm predicted in its own (already optimistic) forecast, as FujiRumors told you here and Fujifilm managers confirmed later on here. The Fujifilm GFX50R grew up to be a winner thanks to a very aggressive price. But nothing would have been possible, if the first camera, the Fujifilm GFX50S, would not have been as successful as it was.
The strategy is clear, as top Fujifilm manager Toshihisa IIlda explained here: “Top full frame cameras are priced around $3,000-5,000. Fujifilm targets those customers to expand customer base“.
And with a price tag of $5,999 for a 102 megapixel GFX100S with IBIS, Fujifilm is pursuing this strategy very agressively.
So far it seems to work out well. As the manager told us here, “70-80% of GFX customers are coming from non-Fuji cameras. Most probably from full frame DSLR cameras.”
Toshihisa IIda ends up his very interesting talk about the GFX system by saying “The GFX system is really good business for Fujifilm“.
If you want to read more, including what the manager says about the Fujifilm X-H2 and the full frame attack strategy, feel free to check out this post.
Now back to us :).
Today I’d like to share a Fujifilm GFX roundup. It will probably be the last one with the GFX100, GFX50S and GFX50R at the core of it, as I am pretty sure that starting from January 27 the Fujifilm GFX100S will claim the throne and monopolize the attention.
So, there will be comparisons, bug reports, reviews, technical tests, photo reportage and a lot more.
Feel free to check it out down below.
- Fujifilm GFX 100: B&H Photo, AmazonUS, Adorama, Focuscamera
- Fujifilm GFX 50S: BHphoto, Adorama
- Fujifilm GFX 50R: BHphoto, Adorama, AmazonUS
- New version of the Fujifilm GFX Guide (French) released – check it out here
- blog.kasson – Fuji GFX auto focus bracketing step size
- manzurfahim – Fujifilm GFX 100 – A Practical Magic
- scaledup – Fish – Scaled Up – long term project (using GFX50S)
- riflessifotografici (Italian – google translated) – Ordinary Days of COVID-19 Lockdown in Rome
- riflessifotografici (Italian – google translated) – Adzero – images taken with GFX50S
- riflessifotografici (Italian – google translated) – Roma ’50 (GFX50S)
Fujinon GF lenses
- blog.kasson – Fuji 30 mm f/3.5 screening test
- blog.kasson – Fuji 30 mm f/3.5 OOF PSFs
- blog.kasson – Fuji 30 mm f/3.5 focus curvature
- blog.kasson – Fuji 30 mm f/3.5, 32-64 mm f/4, GFX 50S, Siemens Star
- blog.kasson – Fuji 30/3.5, 32-64/4 on GFX 50x, foliage
- blog.kasson – Sony 135 STF on GFX-50R, sharpness
- blog.kasson – Full frame fisheye on GFX 50R, Z7
- blog.kasson – Fujifilm 250/4 in 830 nm infrared on GFX 50R
- blog.kasson – Leica 280/4 Apo-Telyt R at 950 nm on GFX 50R
- imaging-resource – Fuji GF 30mm f/3.5 R WR Field Test: Wide-angle prime lens delivers great sharpness across the frame
- photographyblog – Fujifilm GF30mm f/3.5 review