Fuji X-Photographer Bert Stephani Shares His Fujifilm Film Simulation Settings + Vote Your Favorite Film Simulation
A few days ago, popular Fujifilm X-photographer Bert Stephani revealed his favorite Film Simulation Settings in this youtube video.
To me, it’s always interesting to see, which settings other fellow X-shooters use and the reasoning behind their choices. So feel free to share the film simulation settings that work best for you in the comments down below.
Here are a few more film simulation articles that could interest you… and down below a poll, where you can vote your favorite film simulation
- CLASSIC CHROME or “The Art of Omission!” – click here
- An Ode To ACROS: “A Game Changer, My Favorite Film Simulation by far!” :: And about the Best ACROS (or B&W) Settings! – click here
- X-Trans III :: All Film Simulations Improved :: See Conventional Velvia Vs. X-Pro2 Velvia! – click here
- VELVIA. The world of film simulation (link inside mixed zone) – click here
- PRO NEG, ASTIA and PROVIA. The World of Film Simulation – click here
- Fujifilm Rethink RAW :: JPEG is Your Friend and Fuji’s Film Simulations Rock – click here
- Capture One Pro: Download Now Completely Reworked and Improved Fujifilm Film Simulations Profiles (incl. ACROS) – click here
- An Introduction to Fujifilm’s Film Simulation Modes at BHphoto here