Full details below:
- Bug fixed: When cameras equipped with X-Trans IV CMOS (X-T3, X-T4, X- S10, etc.) work with some of fast, telephoto and macro lenses, there may be repeatedly AF hunting when aperture isn’t wide open.
- Bug fixed: On some cameras like X-T3, after a photo was taken, if playback button is pressed and then shutter button is half-pressed in short time, the camera may be frozen until the adapter or the battery is taken off the camera.
- Bug fixed: There may be abnormal chromatic aberration on photos taken by some lenses that haven’t been optimized.
- Fixed PDAF issues for some lenses of the following models: Lens didn’t get recognized by the adapter due to different lens firmware version.
– SIGMA 24-35mm F2.0 DG HSM A015
- Fixed IBIS issues for the following lenses:
– EF-S 60mm F2.8 Macro USM
– IRIX 15mm F/2.4
- Added following lenses to the tested and optimized lens list:
– Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM A017
Please visit the official website to download the firmware and its release notes. Follow the instructions in the release notes or user’s manual to update your adapter.