The Pro version has a built-in aperture ring, whereas on the non-Pro version version you have to set aperture using the command dial on the camera body.
Here are the main features:
- Allows an EF- or EF-S-mount lens to be used on a Fujifilm X-mount camera
- Supports electronic communication to enable image stabilization, autofocus, as well as auto exposure features
- Can transfer Exif data from lens to camera, saving aperture, speed, and time of capture information to image or video files
- Metal alloy construction provides a lightweight and durable camera-to-lens connection
- Brass lens mounting ring to prevent wear and tear
You can get the Fringer adapters: