I’ve already shared it last year from a new source, and now an anonymous source (thanks) says it too: the Fujifilm X-Pro2 will feature a dual SD-Card slot.
No confirmation from trusted source so far.
As you might remember, the Fuji X-T1 was planed to have 2 SD-Card slots, too. However, Fuji changed plans (as so often), sealed one SD-Card slot, and decided to go for a single SD-card slot with support for ultra-fast UHS-II SD-Card.
I’d love to see a Fuji X-Pro2 with dual UHS-II SD-card slot. But if you should decide between just one of these two feature, which one would you prefer?
X-Pro2 Rumored Specs List (TS= trusted source / NeS =New Source / AS = Anonymous Source / SRP = source who was right in the past / OS = other sites)
– APS-C sensor (TS + AS + AS)
– 1/8000 of a second mechanical shutter speed (TS)
coming late 2015 (TS + AS)
– delayed to 2016 (TS)
– Coming after CES (TS)
– Announcement on 15th Janaury 2016 (TS)
– weather sealed (TS)
– 4K video (TS + NeS)
– Faster Processor EXR III (TS)
SOURCE RIGHT IN THE PAST
– Sync Speed faster than 1/180th (SRP)
– coming in January 2016 (SRP)
NEW / ANONYMOUS SOURCE
– 24MP sensor (AS) – More than 16MP (AS)
– about the same size of current X-PRO1 (NeS)
– dual SD card slot (NeS + AS)
– tilt screen (AS)
– WiFi (AS)
– Price about 20% to 30% more expensive than the X-T1 (AS)
– Two X-PRO2 version, one 24MP APS-C and one 25-27 MP APS-X, compatible with XF/XC lenses (NeS + OS)
coming September / October (OS + OS)– Non organic APS-C X-Trans sensor (OS)
– smaller than X-PRO1 (OS)