There is a bit of confusion going on, and quite frankly also some undeserved sh*tstorm on Fujifilm.
So let me clarify.
Here is the thing:
The reason for this is simple:
If you bought the XF27mmF2.8 R WR only, then you’ll get the LH-XF27 and the LHCP-27 included with your purchase. If you got it bundled with the Fujifilm X-E4, then the LH-XF27 and LHCP-27 are not included.
This confused some X shooters and others also got quite frustrated about it and dropped angry one star reviews on this lens complaining about it.
But while I understand the confusion, I can’t comprehend such heated spirits and certainly it’s an overkill to give the lens a 1 star review for that.
Because the Fujinon XF27mmF2.8 R WR costs $400 if purchased alone. But if you grab it with X-E4, then you’ll get the XF27mmF2.8 R WR for only $200 on top of the X-E4 body only price.
So yep, you save $200 if you buy the XF27MKII with X-E4.
In the light of the $200 saved, it should not break the bank to pay the few bucks it needs to get both these accessories separately.
Yes, sure, it wouldn’t have broken Fuji’s bank either to just include these accessories also when bundled with the X-E4. But given the $200 rebate on the lens, if you grab it with the X-E4, customers will still make a hell of a deal.
- Fujifilm LH-XF27: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- Fujifilm LHCP-27: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- Fujinon XF27mmF2.8 R WR: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera / Moment
- Fujifilm X-E4: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera / Moment
- Fujinon XF70-300mmF4-5.6: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera / Moment
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages