Fujifilm GFX100 RAW and TIFF files
Samuel shared with he community Fujifilm GFX100 RAW files linking to his google drive here. Damien is actively discussing his first impression of the Fujifilm GFX100 in this post here. Keith has shared the image and 100% crop of the parrot, you can see it in all its glory here.
I have downloaded some 600 MP GFX100 TIFF files provided by digitalcameraworld (link below), and opened them in Capture One Pro 12. It’s only when you play around with the GFX100 files, that you understand why this beast is worth the money!
And do not forget: we have a dedicated news/rumor GFX page on facebook.
- fengniao – testing the Fujifilm GFX100 on the streets of Toyko
- dc.watch – report from Fujikina 2019
- digitalcameraworld – This is what a 600MB 16-bit TIFF shot on a Fujifilm GFX100 looks like!
- samuelzeller – Fujifilm GFX100 sample images JPEG & RAW – including 1/4s handheld shots
Fujiflm GFX100 Lab Test
We love photography, because…
… we love the art of painting with light, the creative process of composing a story, of freezing fugitive moments and capturing ephemeral beauty in an image forever.
The camera specs are the last thing we care about.
Ok, now let’s get serious and have an exciting pixel peeping time! :D
Keep in mind that these are JPEGs from a pre-production Fujifilm GFX100. We can’t really make final conclusions, until we finally have standardized tests using RAW files developed in the same RAW converter.
Anyway, judging from the JPEGs, the Fujifilm GFX100 beats them all in terms of sharpness and high ISO performance, including the $30,000 (or is it $50,000) Phase One XF IQ3 100MP.
However, the there are some problems: for example, GFX100 sample was shot at f/8, whereas GFX50 at f/9. Let’s hope their RAW comparison will be more accurate.
Holy Crop! The Fujifilm GFX100 is pixel peeper paradise!
Down below I share some samples available at the imaging-resource comparometer here, where you can compare the Fujifilm GFX100 to any other camera in their database.
We love photography, because we can experience a childish joy of discovery, sometimes also by digging deep into the most technical aspects of it. :)
Lab Tests Samples
More Image Comparisons Below
Fujifilm GFX 100 Live Blog
(refresh this page for latest updates)
The Fujifilm GFX100 is here. Down below you find pre-order links and first looks coverage. Refresh this page for latest updates.
Fujifilm GFX100 Pre-Orders
Official GFX100 Pages
The GFX Community
- Explora – Fujifilm GFX 100 megapixel power
- FujiRumors – Fujikina 2019 Live Stream
- keithwee – The Inevitable | Fujifilm GFX100 Review Part I
- jonasraskphotography – At the brink of tomorrow – The Fujifilm GFX100 first look preview
- dpreview – hands on
- fujifilm-x – Freezing Seas with Russell Ord & the GFX 100
- fujifilm-x – Moving Mountains with Victor Liu & the GFX 100
- fujifilm-x – Scraping Skies with Beno Saradzic & the GFX 100
- theverge – Fujifilm’s GFX 100 is a medium format camera that performs like a mirrorless
- imaging-resource – GFX100 overview
- cnet – Fujifilm’s $10K GFX100 is the most versatile medium-format camera ever
- ivanjoshualoh – Fujifilm GFX100 mini review
- williamchua – The Fujifilm GFX100
- dc.watch – Fujifilm GFX100 presentation
- dpreview – Birth of the Renaissance: Shooting with the Fujifilm GFX 100 in Florence, Italy
- thephoblographer – First Impressions: Fujifilm GFX 100 (And Why It Needed IBIS)
- According to cinema5D, the IBIS of the Fujifilm GFX100 one of the best he has ever seen. No limited video time recording and full sensor readout. Video below.
The Fujifilm GFX 100 is coming on May 23 (and we have shared everything we know about it here), and while waiting for this mega event and live blog on Fujirumors, we are going to take a look to the current Fujifilm GFX selection.
Fujifilm GFX 50R L-Plates
Third Party Lenses for GFX
- fstoppers – Zhongyi Mitakon 65mm f/1.4 for Fujifilm GFX
GFX 50S Reviews
- joewilcox – The Barber of Seville
- roberthclarkphotography – Long Exposure Photography with the Fuji GFX50s
- roberthclarkphotography – Photographing Iceland with the Fuji GFX • Settings, Images, and More
- simonpetergreen – Pro GYM Online Exhibition (made with GFX)
- Lester Picker Youtube – Fuji GFX50S Review
- morethanwords – 33 reasons why the Fujifilm GF 32-64 should be in every travel photographer’s gear bag…
- ivanjoshualoh – ONE for the road
- madsbjerke – Fujifilm GFX-50s As A Wildlife Camera
- peterziegler – Vitra House (GFX-R with 120mm, 45mm and 32-64mm)
- gizguide – Meet the Fujinon GF 100-200 f/5.6 R LM OIS WR – Lightweight workhorse zoom
- mediumformat – the GF 100-200 F5.6 – Review
- imaging-resource – Fuji GF 100-200mm f/5.6 OIS WR Field Test: Fuji’s new GF telephoto zoom delivers excellent image quality
- fcracer – Fujinon GF100-200 review
- mediumformat – New edition fo the medium format magazine online
- photographyblog – Fujifilm GFX100 hands on photos
- pcmag – GF45mm f/2.8 review
- fstoppers – Complete Review of the Fuji GFX 50S, Part Two: How Does The Shooting Experience Compare to the X-T3?
BHphoto Explora – In the Field: Fujifilm GF 100-200mm f5.6 R LM OIS WR Zoom Lens
GFX Drone – shared at our GFX faceook group here