Profoto has just released the Profoto A1X for Fujifilm.
- Built-In AirTTL, Use On or Off Camera
- Faster Recycling: 1 sec
- Upgraded Battery: 450 Full Power Flashes
- High-Speed Sync, LED Modeling Light
BHphoto Explora – Introducing the Profoto A1X for Fujifilm
Fujinon Lenses 2019
You can check it out here.
- GF 100-200mm f/5.6: BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama
- GF 50mm f/3.5: BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama, FocusCamera
- XF 16-80mm f/4: BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama
- XF 16mm f/2.8 WR: BHphoto, Adorama, AmazonUS, FocusCamera
As you can see, the release perfectly fits with what FujiRumors told you years ago, meaning that Fujifilm will NOT release more than 2 or 3 XF and 2 or 3 GF lenses a year. So a total of 4 to 6 lenses.
But in my opinion, 4 lenses are not enough!
There should be more, and I hope in 2020 will will see at least a total of 6 new X/GFX lenses. We need:
Fringer has released firmware updates for the following smart adapters:
- EF-FX Pro II v. 1.40 – EF-FX II v. 1.30 – release notes
- EF-FX Pro. 3.20 – EF-FX Standard v. 3.20 – release notes
Be noted: V2.10 is the new baseline version. V1.x must be upgraded to V2.10 before installing firmware V2.20 or later. Baseline version: EFFX210P.BIN (125,248 bytes, for Pro) EFFX210S.BIN (124,912 bytes, for Std.)
User’s manual download
Full Update Details
- Fujifilm X-Pro3 Black: BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama, FocusCamera
- Fujifilm X-Pro3 DURA Black: BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama, FocusCamera
- Fujifilm X-Pro3 DURA Silver: BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama, FocusCamera