7Artisans 60mm f/2.8 1:1 Macro
- The super-long focusing distance of 26cm affords greater depth of field.
- When shooting subjects like insects, you can take off the front lens barrel to avoid disturbance
- A mininum focusing distance of 26cm means there will be more space for lighting.
- Macro photography requires higher shutter speed. Use tripod or LED to attain safe shutter speed
Other 1:1 Macros for Fujifilm X mount are:
- Fujinon XF 80mm F2.8 (autofocus) – BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama, FocusCamera
- Zeiss Touit 50mm F2.8 (autofocus) – BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama
- Rokinon 100mm F2.8 (manual focus) – BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama