We recently shared the news here on FujiRumors, that Godox was working on Fujifilm support.
Well, now it’s real.
- Compact size for use with Fuji compact mirrorless cameras
- Powerful Flash with a GN of 80
- TTL automation through Fuji Dedicated Foot with Locking Ring
- Integrated R2 Radio System’s Built In Transmitter and Receiver for flawless Remote TTL and Manual Power Control
- Fully Compatible With All On Camera TTL Controls Including Automatic TTL Exposure Control, Exposure Bias, Second Curtain Sync, HSS, EXIF Recording, FlashValue Lock etc.
- Industry benchmark range and interference avoidance with the integrated R2 RadioSystem
- Zooming Head for even coverage with automatic zoom or manual control
- HSS for Shutter Speeds Up To 1/8000 Second
- Regular and Intelligent Optical Slave Modes
- 360 degree rotation and 90+ degree tilt
- Stable color temperature at 5600±200K over the entire power range
- Backlit Matrix LCD
- Overheat Protection
- Perfect for On and Off Camera Use
- Flashpoint 1-Year Warranty
At this point a HUUUGE thanks goes to every single one of you guys, who always helps me to find the news and to break it first here on FujiRumors. Keep it up :)
See more also at flashhavoc.com
And again, here is the Godox Roadmap for Fujifilm
TT350 Olympus and Fuji April-May 2017.
If TT350 is good, Move to 685 and V860II.
If all is good move to X1 Fuji and X1 Olympus.
The same time firmware update for all 2.4G light accept Fuji and Olympus
AD200 60 bulb LED light head May-June 2017