REMINDER: Adorama is ALREADY taking pre-orders on the XF 50-140 f/2.8 WR for $1,599.
ALL THE SPECS & pre-order here
_ _ _
Much has been already rumored, but not all. And thanks (!!!) to the anonymous source with nick-name, I can now post a X100T specs update:
The big news seems to be the HVF, which is confirmed to have a real time parallax correction in the OVF. The screen will be a non tilting 1.04 dot 3-inch LCD screen, which will make it bigger than on the X100S. The lens will remain the same. The focus speed is of 0.08 seconds. As previously rumored, there will be an electronic shutter speed of 1/32,000. The X100T will also feature 7 function buttons. Also expected, the Classic Chrome film simulation.
So here is the updated specs list:
Rumored X100T specs
(TS= trusted source / NeS =New Source / AS = Anonymous Source / SRP = source who was right in the past, but not yet trusted / ORS = other rumor sites / ASwN = anonymous source with nick-name)
– Announcement September 10 (TS)
– 16MP X-Trans sensor (TS)
– Name: Fujifilm X100T (TS + NeS + leaked by X-photographer David Hobby)
– APS-C (ORS)
– NO Tilt Screen (SRP)
– 1.04 dot 3-inch LCD screen (ASwN)
– 23mm lens, 8 glass elements in 6 groups HTC-EBC coating (SRP)
– Improved HVF with Real-Time Parallax in OVF (NeS + AS)
– new EVF, better than X100S, but not as much as X-T1 (NeS + ORS)
– EVF specs: x0.67 magnification and horizontal apparent field of view of approx. 27°. (TS)
– AF speed of 0.08 sec.
– electronic shutter (up to 1/32,000 shutter speed), classic chrome film simulation, 7 function buttons (AswN)
_ _ _