Adorama is ALREADY taking pre-orders on the XF 50-140 f/2.8 WR for $1,599. ALL THE SPECS & pre-order here
_ _ _
Maybe their was a grain of truth in rumors shared back in June, when some sources told me about an X-T1 upgrade/limited edition.
In fact, according to the anonymous source with nick-name (thanks a lot) who’s sharing a lot of stuff, there will be a new “Graphite Silver Edition” X-T1 and it will cost $200 more than the “classic” Fujifilm X-T1.
It should feature the (already rumored) 1/32,000 electronic shutter speed and the Classic Chrome film simulation.
The silver version will also come with deluxe accessories like a leather shoulder strap and aluminum hot shoe cover.
– Adorama is ALREADY taking pre-orders on the XF 50-140 f/2.8 WR for $1,599. ALL THE SPECS & pre-order here.
– X100T: USB-charging system, 7 FN buttons, bigger LCD than the X100S and more! Click here.
– Fujifilm X100T first X-camera with electronic shutter (up to 1/32,000)? Click here.
– Photokina, what else could come? New Flashes, silver X-T1… and X-T1 “limited edition” rumors are back! Click here.
– Multiple Announcements next week: XF56mm APD lens and XF50-140 f/2.8 ($1500-$1600) coming along with X100T. Click here.
– Fujifilm X100T: no tilt screen, probably same lens… but Real-Time Parallax in OVF „will pretty much kick ass“ ;-)! Click here.
– The mysterious Super-Bokeh lens? Fujinon XF 56mm f/1.2 R APD! (for about $1400/$1500). Click here.
– POSTPONED: Nissin i40 flash for Fuji-X delayed to “undetermined release date” + PRE-ORDER at B&H. Click here.
– Fujifilm X100T to be announced September 10! Click here.
– Fujifilm X100T will have a 16MP (and not 24) – Trusted Source. Click here.
– Fujifilm X100T: EVF bigger than the EVF of the X-E2 (x0.67 magnification). Click here
Rumored X100T specs
(TS= trusted source / NeS =New Source / AS = Anonymous Source / SRP = source who was right in the past, but not yet trusted / ORS = other rumor sites / ASwN = anonymous source with nick-name)
– Announcement September 10 (TS)
– 16MP X-Trans sensor (TS)
– Name: Fujifilm X100T (TS + NeS + leaked by X-photographer David Hobby)
– APS-C (ORS)
– NO Tilt Screen (SRP)
– 1.04 dot 3-inch LCD screen (ASwN)
– 23mm lens, 8 glass elements in 6 groups HTC-EBC coating (SRP)
– Improved HVF with Real-Time Parallax in OVF (NeS + AS)
– new EVF, better than X100S, but not as much as X-T1 (NeS + ORS)
– EVF specs: x0.67 magnification and horizontal apparent field of view of approx. 27°. (TS)
– AF speed of 0.08 sec.
– electronic shutter (up to 1/32,000 shutter speed), classic chrome film simulation, 7 function buttons (AswN)