The Voigtländer VM-X Close Focus Adapter II is coming in Februray. Down below all the details about it.
Official Product Page (google translated)
An adapter that allows you to shoot from infinity by attaching a Voigtländer VM and ZEISS ZM lens to a Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless camera. By operating the helicoid with a feeding stroke of 4.5 mm, it is possible to shoot “closer” from the shortest shooting distance of the lens body. Voigtländer L mount interchangeable lens can be attached in combination with the M bayonet adapter ring sold by us in the past.
- Voigtländer / VM, ZEISS / ZM lens exclusive design
- Extension of the shortest shooting distance with a helicoid with a feeding stroke of 4.5 mm
- Excellent operability is ensured by knurling all around the metal ring
- High precision helicoid and high quality Silky operation feeling by knurling
- Infinite lock mechanism prevents inadvertent out-of-focus
This adapter expands the range of the shortest shooting distance of each lens from infinity when the following lenses are attached, and focuses with manual focus. Is possible. Since it is not equipped with an electrical interface, the metering method on the camera side is the actual aperture type.