A lot has leaked about the Venus Optics Laowa 33mm f/0.95 already.
The lens is scheduled to be released soon according to Polish store Foxfoto, who also shared a few product images as well as the specs.
- Focal length: 33 mm
- Luminous: f / 0.95
- Field of View: 46.2 °
- Focus from: 0.35 m
- Maximum magnification: 0.125x
- Maximum aperture: 16
- Number of leaves at the aperture: 9
- Focusing mechanism: MF
- Construction: 14 elements / 9 groups (1 aspherical lens, 1 ED glass, 3 high refractive index)
- Filter size: 62 mm
- Available mounts: Canon EF-M, Fujifilm X, Nikon Z, Sony E
- Dimensions: 71.5 x 83 mm
- Weight: 590 g.
In addition, the lens is to be distinguished by a large rotation range of the focus ring, internal focusing, minimal “breathing” during sharpening and a “continuously working” aperture ring (google translated).
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages